The lessons are taught
by professional teachers (Masters)
with a long experience mosaic, both antique & modern
- Theory - the traditional mosaic techniques, tools, materials, etc.
- Skill improvement (by level)
- How to make an antique copy (will be made 2 mosaics, using 2 different techniques)
- Execution of a modern (or personal) design.
- Use of special materials, case studies, common mistakes, installations.
- Video and slides commented by experts.
- City tour with our teachers. Visit to churches, contemporary mosaic exhibitions.
The courses are based on the constant
Contact us for Prices,
Schedule & Details
Class Dates & Registration
The information you provide are strictly confidential and kept according the Italian Privacy Law (art 1-29, n.675)
Toll Free Number (US
& Canada incl.)
(The call will be forwarded toll-free to Italy - service available from 8am to 5pm EST)
International Phone Number: (+39) 3496.014566
"The City of Mosaic"
Ravenna, with its 2000 year history, is one of the most visited Italian cities (3 million visitors per year)
Located midway between Venice and Florence, this small city was the center of Byzantine civilization.
For its marvellous trasures Ravenna is considered by many the Mosaic Capital of the World.
The region on which it is located, Emilia Romagna, is also known for the great food (wines, prosciutto, tagliatelle, bolognese, etc.) and music festivals.
The city offers a
wide choice of hotels, guest-houses, apartments, camping, restaurants, sports
facilities and more..
Mosaic Art School
Via Negri, 14 - 48100 Ravenna, ITALY
Toll-Free 1-877-7 MOSAIC
International (+39) 3496.014566 Fax(+39) 0544-67061
Email: info@ mosaicschool.com
[ Home Page | Prices | Dates & Registration | Contact Us ]